Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scrooge was sitting in his office in the week before Christmas. He was counting his money, making sure he had made enough profit for the year.

Suddenly, he became aware of a noise. It was one of those irritating humming noises that once you've noticed it, you can't concentrate on anything else, so after some time trying to ignore it, he decided to investigate.

He looked all around, and finally managed to pin-point the sound coming from under his desk. Bending down to look under the desk, he was suprrised to see Jiminy Cricket, humming a tune.He crouched down, and said "Jiminy!" (for they already knew each other), "what are you doJustify Fulling?"

"I'm singing you a Christmas carol," Jiminy replied, "but I've forgotten the words, so I'm just humming it instead.""That's not all," says Scrooge, "You're only humming the first bar, over and over again."

"Well," says Jiminy, "I guess that makes me a bar hum bug."


No comments:

Post a Comment